Tuesday, February 23, 2016

2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge Sign Up


The 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge is hosted by Evie @ Bookish Lifestyle

I'm signing up for this one a little late but when I came across a recent post about the Book Club book of the month and it happened to be a book that's been sitting on my Kindle for 2 years that I definitely planned on reading this year, I knew I had to join the challenge. So far in January and February, I've been reading a lot of ARC's and library books but I had already planned on tackling my TBR pile in March for the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge. It's just a one month challenge but I know I will be continuing to get to books on my own shelves throughout the year so this year long challenge is perfect! 

You can join in at any time before December so if you are interested you can sign up here

Guidelines:
Any book released in 2015 or earlier.
Any genre, length, or format.
Short stories and novellas count!
Write a review. 

On the last Monday of every other month there will be a wrap-up with a linky to share everyone's wrap-ups. (April, June, August, October, December)

The official hashtag is:
#2016TBRPile

GOALS
"Friendly Hug"
I plan on reading at least 11-20 books. 

A few TBR Pile books I plan on reading in March:
The Great Gilly Hopkins
The Phantom Tollbooth
Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm
The Trumpet of the Swan
The Slave Dancer
Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
The Darkest Minds

And a few more to tackle throughout the year:
The Sword of Shannara
Uprooted
Room
The Light Between Oceans
Me Before You
The Crucible
The Scarecrow of Oz and sequels

No comments:

Post a Comment