Monday, April 15, 2013

About Me

WELCOME TO LAZY DAY LITERATURE
ABOUT ME AND MY BLOG



My name is StacyRenee, I'm an American in my early 30's, and I read a lot. I occasionally also write, do arts & crafts, garden, and go on adventures in nature but reading is the one thing that I do with few breaks in between.

My goal for this blog is to create a place where I can post my reviews but also where book lovers can come together to talk about books and trade recommendations. I love getting to know fellow book lovers, so please don't feel shy about contacting me or commenting.

Publishers, authors, and other bloggers are welcome to contact me with any questions, suggestions, or book recommendations. You can contact me at stacyreneereads(at)gmail(dot)com.

I am happy to review or promote your book! If you are interested, then please read my Review Policy. I look forward to working with you!


Disclosure:

The books I read come to me through the library, contests, authors, and publishers or are otherwise bought by me or gifted to me. I do not receive any compensation for the reviews I write. All books I receive are in exchange for only a fair and honest review. You can find my reviews on my blog, Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes&Noble, my 'bookstagram', and across social media.


OTHER PLACES YOU CAN FIND ME:

You may email me at stacyreneereads(AT)gmail(DOT)com




2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog, so I have nominated you for a The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Please check out the following link to learn more: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/01/ive-been-nominated-for-sisterhood-of.html

    ReplyDelete