Friday, January 1, 2021

2021 TBR & Reading Goals

 Happy New Year, readers! 

I hope your new year rings in with all the best
after the train wreck of a year that was 2020!

2020 did not go as planned and I have no idea if this year will be any different so I am taking it easy on challenges (and probably even blogging) but I will keep up with my reading, as usual. In case I don't blog much this year, you can keep up with what I'm currently reading on Goodreads and Bookstagram

My 2021 Reading Goals

Like last year, I am keeping my personal reading goal at 52 books. 
I'm going to continue reading at least one graphic novel a month but also want to attempt to read one non-fiction a month in 2021.
I've also joined a historical-fiction book club, called Bookstorians, through a friend on Bookstagram and will be reading along with their every-other-month choices. It'll be my first time participating in an actual book club so I'm really looking forward to the discussions.

I'd like to read at least 30 extra read-aloud chapter books to my daughter, which won't be difficult considering that we still read every night and are continuing our home education program which has plenty of reading material! 

As for challenges, I am going to keep track of the books I read for the ABC Challenge, the settings of the books I read, and am participating in the PopSugar Reading Challenge. 

Challenges

ABC CHALLENGE

PopSugar Reading Challenge


MY 100 BOOK TBR LIST
on Goodreads
&
ListChallenges


My JANUARY TBR CHOICES





I won an ecopy of Animal Barn from Goodreads and The Frozen Crown was sent to me unsolicited. Many thanks to the publishers!. 


Are you participating in any reading challenges or setting a reading goal this year? Whether yes or no, happy New Year and happy reading! 


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment