Saturday, April 30, 2022

April 2022 Reading WrapUp & Challenge Progress

Goodbye April!

Hello, readers! 
I've had a fantastic month full of adventure with my little family.
 I didn't get a ton of reading done in the first half of the month thanks to our out-of-state camping trip but I DID kind of kick the slump I was in that had me giving up a minute after digging into any book. 
It's been a great month for gardening as well! 


Books I Read in April:





Read to my kiddo:






CHALLENGE PROGRESS



ABC CHALLENGE

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

15 / 26

JAN: +7
C, E, G, H, L, N, V

FEB: +5
A, B, M, P, R

MAR: +2
F, W

APR: +1
T



BookRiot's READ HARDER Challenge

JAN: 1/24
FEB: 4/24
MAR: 4/24

April: 



The52BookClub Reading Challenge

11 / 52

JAN: +5
FEB: +3
MAR: +1
APR: +2

Prompt 20: Related to the word "Gold"
Cat's Cradle: The Golden Twine

Prompt 39: A middle-grade book
Took (graphic novel): A Ghost Story



PopSugar Reading Challenge

Jan: 4 / 40
Feb: 7 / 40
Mar: +1 = 8/40
Apr: +0 = 8 / 40



NEW TO ME AUTHORS

MARCH:
Tara O'Connor
Donna Barba Higuera 

APRIL:
Noelle Stevenson
Elizabeth Kilcoyne
Jo Rioux
Jen Vaughn
Scott Peterson ?



And that's about it for stats!

Happy reading! 




Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment