Thursday, June 1, 2023

LazyDayLit's JUNE 2023 TBR & Reading Goals

HELLO JUNE!


Hello readers!
May was another fantastic reading month!
I read 24 books in all!
You can see which books in my May WrapUp Post!



MY JUNE HOPEFULS

GIFTED/ARCS




Many thanks to Farrar, Strous, and Giroux,
Berkley,
and Kensington Books! 



Library Loans








Libby Loans



Nonfiction Picks

    



Off My Shelves






What are you most looking forward to reading this month?



K - L Reads for #TBRTACKLECHALLENGE



You can keep up with what I end up reading over on Bookstagram @LazyDayLit


Follow

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Greg! I finally found an audiobook speed that helps me stay focused and it has upped my numbers considerably!
      I hope you're doing well! Happy reading! :)

      Delete