Thursday, February 1, 2024

LazyDayLit's FEBRUARY 2024 TBR & Reading Goals


Hello readers! Happy February!

I've rounded up a lot of pink & red covers from my TBR for this month and also added a few fantasy romance novels to my hopefuls as well. I'm not big on romance reads but I do like to read out of my comfort zone from time to time so now's the month to tackle some love stories! 


What are you hoping to read in February?




MY FEBRUARY HOPEFULS


Book Club Reads


Mislaid in Parts Half-Known by Seanan McGuire
Emily Wilde's Map of the Otherworlds by Heather Fawcett


Library Loans



Bunny by Mona Awad
Black Sheep by Rachel Harrison



Just Like Home by Sarah Gailey
Mister Magic by Kiersten White


Rouge by Mona Awad
Fable by Adrienne Young


Graphic Novel Hopefuls


Paper Planes by Jenni Wood
Doughnuts and Doom by Balazs Lorinczi


Nonfiction Picks



Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson


Off My Shelves

I mood-read a lot of library loans last year and neglected my own physical TBR but I'm hoping to focus more on my own books in 2024. Here are a few I hope to get to! 





February TBR Tackle Challenge

Starts with F or S:
- Fable by Adrienne Young 

Book by a Black Author:
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker

Time jump:
- All the Light We Cannot See
- The Last House on Needless Street

Pink, Red, or White on the Cover:
- Bunny
- Black Sheep
- Rouge
- Impulse
& more

Novella:
- Mislaid in Parts Half-Known






What are you looking forward to reading this month?



You can keep up with what I end up reading over on Bookstagram @LazyDayLit


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment