Wednesday, May 1, 2024

LazyDayLit's MAY 2024 TBR & Reading Goals


Hello readers! It's MAY!

I've been in a garden/cottagecore mood lately and need to finish up my Spring TBR pile but it already feels like summer here so I'm starting to switch up my TBR list to reflect that.


What are you hoping to read this month?




MY MAY HOPEFULS

FOR REVIEW



If The Tide Turns by Rachel Rueckert
(Many thanks to Goodreads & Kensington Books!)

LIBRARY LOANS






Off My Shelves



March TBR Tackle Challenge

Starts with H or M:
H - Hester
M - The Midnight Children

Science Fiction:
Acceptance (Southern Reach trilogy)

White on the cover:
Fifty Beasts to Break Your Heart

Maternal Figure:
Hester

Flowers on the cover:
Hester
The Book of Thorns





What are you looking forward to reading in May?



You can keep up with what I end up reading over on Bookstagram @LazyDayLit


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment