Friday, September 12, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Day 5 Update


Want to participate in the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon, hosted by Wishful Endings?
There's still time to SIGN-UP!


Progress 

Day 1: 
Started:
'Between the Spark and the Burn'
by April Genevieve Tucholke

Total Pages Read: 80

Day 2:
Total Pages Read: 60

Day 3:
Total Pages Read: 135
Finished:
'Between the Spark and the Burn'

Day 4:
Started:

'Tiger Eyes' by Judy Blume

Total Pages Read:
72

Day 5


Finished:
'Tiger Eyes' by Judy Blume

Total Pages Read Today:
135

Total Pages Read Overall: 
526

What's Next?

This weekend will be really busy for me. I'll be going out of town, it's my birthday (which means going out to eat, baking myself a carrot cake, and spending quality time with my fiance), and I might be getting a visitor, too! I can just tell that I'm not going to have much time to read. Luckily, I planned on reading the Charlie Bucket books for Roald Dahl Day tomorrow and those are both relatively short and easy reads so I'll still be able to keep up with my goal! I most likely won't post another update until Monday, though.

I hope you are all doing good with your goals!
Happy Reading! 

1 comment:

  1. OMGZ... Ur reading Between the Spark and Burn?! I just got a copy from the library... I can't wait to start it! I'm so mad at myself for scheduling so many other buddy reads and stuff :( how did u like it? I don't want the series to be over.. Lol.
    Great job!
    -Dee @ Dee's Reads: My Updates

    ReplyDelete