Sunday, February 1, 2015

January 2015 Wrap-Up



January 2015


How is this month over already?! This year is going to fly by! It seems like I just posted my goals and resolutions for the year.

I did pretty good this month compared to the last few. I'm kind of surprised that I read anything at all considering I have a newborn in my arms 95% of the day but she nurses every hour or two for a half hour or more at a time so I'm also stuck on the couch quite a bit throughout the day and night. I read from a physical book during the day and from my tablet in the middle of the night. 

Challenge Progress



Continents 'Visited'
North America
Europe
Asia

Countries 'Visited'
United States
England
India
Canada

States Visited
New York
Kansas

------


We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski


------



North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
The Second Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum

------------------------------

Total Books Read: 7


    



Total Pages Read: 1529

------

Did you make any progress with your goals and/or challenges this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment