Monday, January 4, 2016

2016 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge



  • The Challenge will run from Jan 1, 2016 - Dec 31, 2016
  • Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
  • Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
  • At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
  • If you forget to link up one month it's not a problem. Add your reviews next month or go back to the month your review was posted and link to that list.
  • If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
  • If you have any questions, tweet Emily @FallingForYA or emailEmisbookblog@aol.com

LEVELS

BRONZE - 10 Books
SILVER - 25 Books
GOLD - 50 Books
PLATINUM - 75 Books
DIAMOND - 100 Books

-----

I currently have a rating of 53% on Netgalley. I requested a bunch of books when I first found out about Netgalley a few years ago before I had an ereader. My computer crashed, I moved, and when I got it all set back up, the books were no longer available to read. Sooo, there went my rating! I've spent the past 6 months reading a book here and there to get that rating back up and now that I have a tablet to read on I plan on getting that up to 80% by the end of 2016. Hopefully.
I am on Edelweiss as well (very recently) but I find it a little difficult to find something I'd love to read on there. Any tips?

-----

Want to join in on this challenge?
Sign Up Here


No comments:

Post a Comment