Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon 2016 Wrap-Up


The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon is hosted by Wishful Endings

This read-a-thon started Monday September 12 and ended September 26.

Prior to this read-a-thon I was in a huge slump and wasn't reading very much at all. Even though I ended up not participating in any of the twitter chats or challenges, just thinking about needing to read for a read-a-thon boosted how much I actually read. I was averaging about 100 pages a day (and more if I read at night) and that's a huge step up from what I was reading during my slump.
I meant to keep track of how many pages I read of each book each day but that's a little difficult when you read ebooks and don't have time to get on and update every day so that was another fail.

I ended up finishing these books: 


and almost finished these books: 

So I suppose it's not a total fail because I did get a few books read and I'll be done with these last two by the end of today. And I got out of my reading slump which is even better! 

1 comment:

  1. Sherman Alexie's novels are always good reads!! Looks like you did a great job. :-)

    ReplyDelete