Wednesday, September 30, 2020

September 2020 Reading WrapUp

 
Goodbye September! 

Wow, this month has flown by!
I discovered that Blogger is working correctly for me again recently so I'm playing cach up on reviews and posts here but otherwise had a great month. I prioritized reading more over writing in September but I also had a busy home life and quite a few socially distanced adventtures. 



Books I Read in September






Chapter Books I Read To My Daughter




Started But Haven't Finished




Challenge Progress

ABC Challenge
Aug: 16/26
Sept: +2

K - Kiki's Delivery Service
G - The Girl Who Owned A City

Beat the Backlist / Tackle My TBR
Aug: +1
Sept: +4

The Witch of Blackbird Pond
The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
The Girl Who Owned A City
Matilda


New Release Challenge
Aug: +4
Sept: +5

Home Before Dark
War Is Over
The Time of Green Magic
Kiki's Delivery Service
The Last Book on the Left


PopSugar Challenge
Aug: 13/50  +4
Sept: +0

Read Harder Challenge
Aug: 9/25  +4
Sept: +0


1001 Children's Books To Read Before You Grow Up
Aug: 160 / 1001
Sept: +5
164/1001

Old Bear by Jane Hissey
Madlenka by Peter Sis
Millions of Cats
The Story of Babar
Matilda (reread)
My Father's Dragon


What was your favorite read of the month?
(Mine was Home Before Dark!)

Are you excited for the Spooky Season? Have any good horror / thriller reads on your tbr for October? 
I'd love to hear what you're looking forward to! 

Want to keep up with what we're reading?
Follow us on Instagram!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment