Thursday, October 1, 2020

October 2020 Spooky TBR & Goals

 Hello October!

I'm going to let you readers in on a little secret that isn't really a secret:
I love Spooky Season.
There's just something about the change of the seasons (even if it doesn't really happen here) and the promise of ghost stories and slasher flicks that gets me motivated. I want to craft all the things. I want to watch all the things. I want to read all the things.
I also want to air out the house and do some deep cleaning and prepare for the holidays and the new year and... maybe you get the point. I get ahead of myself.

So, without further ado, here are my Spooky TBR & To-Watch lists!

SPOOKY TBR





For Review




SPOOKY FILMS TO WATCH
I love spooky movies, guys. The family-friendly ones and the super horror gore ones. And thank goodness for our habit of collecting our faves before streaming was a thing because none of my faves seem to be on Netflix, Hulu, or Disney+! 

I'm going to add to and cross these off as we go! 

Hocus Pocus                Sleepy Hollow
   Igor                             Beetlejuice
          Coraline                Edward Scissorhands 
Hotel Transylvania              Evil Dead     
 The Addams Family            Pet Sematary 
      Paranorman                    Halloween   
          Corpse Bride                   Friday the 13th        



Do you have any spooky books on your October tbr?

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment