Saturday, October 31, 2020

October 2020 Reading WrapUp - Happy Halloween!

 Happy Halloween, readers!

I hope you all had a fantastic month!
We love Spooky Season so we filled October with extra festive activities (at home). My Little Monster and I made paper mache pumpkins, bats for our tree, a spooky wreath, and even some cardboard tombstones! We've been watching lots of spooky films and tv shows (probably more than I've watched all year even considering that we've been home all year!)
Our homeschool focus ended up being on the constellations and the moon this month since there were two full moons in October but we didn't read any spooky chapter books since we were already caught up in three different series. 

I'm still attempting to catch up from my little Blogger update hiatus so you may see my spooky book reviews well into November! 

Here's my reading stats:


Books I Read in October









Started but haven't finished


Chapter Books I Read to My Daughter






Challenge Progress


ABC Challenge
17/26
Sept: +2
Oct: +1


Beat the Backlist / Tackle My TBR
Sept: +4
Oct: +4

Craven Manor
The Graveyard Book
The Dead House
Brother


New Release Challenge
Sept: +5
Oct: +3

Mary: The Adventures of Mary Shelley's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Granddaughter
Harrow Lake
Skunk & Badger

PopSugar Challenge
Sept: +0
Oct: 


Read Harder Challenge
Sept: +
Oct:


1001 Children's Books to Read Before You Grow Up
Sept: 164/1001   +5
(adding late to Sept)
Angelina Ballerina

Oct: 
Molly Goes Shopping by Eva Ibottsen
Rosa Goes to Daycare by Barbro Lindgren
Possum Magic by Mem Fox
Jamela's Dress by Niki Daly
Freight Train by Donald Crews
My Father's Dragon by Ruth Gannett Stiles
The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson


Thanks for reading!
Have a great November! 


No comments:

Post a Comment