Saturday, May 1, 2021

May 2021 Reading Goals & TBR

 Hello May!

I can only hope that I have another good reading month because I have quite a few big books on my tbr pile this month! 
I don't have many plans otherwise except for skating more!

See what I read in April here! 



I'm starting the month reading a physical copy of The Desolations of Devil's Acre (Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children #6) by Ransom Riggs and an ecopy of My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell.



The #Bookstorians historical fiction pick for May/June is The Home for Unwanted Girls by Joanna Goodman and I was able to borrow a copy so I'll be starting that asap! 
I also have a few other books in from the library, including Code Name Helene by Ariel Lawhon and...


Mortal Engines by Philip Reeve and The Boy From the Woods by Harlan Coben, if I can fit them in. 

I haven't chosen a graphic novel to read for the month yet but I do have a manga and some more nonfiction that I really want to get to soon!



What are you looking forward to reading in May?



Keep up with what we're reading at
@LazyDayLit & @LazyDayKidLit



Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment