Monday, November 1, 2021

LazyDayLit's November 2021 TBR & Reading Goals


Happy November, readers! 

I decided to work on finishing up some of the books I never got around to finishing this month or some books from my original 100 book TBR or just whatever my library or Overdrive has available for me to read! I like to keep the end of the year a little more lax so there's less stress over the holiday (or just a little more time to catch up on everything.)

I'm hoping everyone has a lovely, cozy month! 
Happy reading!

Here's some of what I have to choose from this month!


For Review:



Many thanks to Forge Books and Farrar, Straus, & Giroux for the chance to read these! 

Started but need to finish:





Current Library Loans:





From My Shelves:

This one was a gift to feed my mycology obsession! :D



Anything new on your TBR pile this month?


You can keep up with what I am reading over on Bookstagram @LazyDayLit


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment