Monday, March 3, 2014

February 2014 Wrap-Up

February 2014 Wrap-Up

I read 5 books this month as well as in January which really isn't very many. I was reading 8 books a month last year but then again, I burned myself out by August so maybe it's a good thing that I am pacing myself better this year. 

I finished the last of my library books about half way through the month and am now starting on books from my own shelves. 


The Lost Writings of Jim Morrison: The Wilderness Vol. 1


Rotters by Daniel Kraus


The Companions by R.A. Salvatore


Sweetly by Jackson Pearce


Matilda by Roald Dahl

March TBR
(Disclaimer: I never stick to my TBR.)

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
A Little Princess by Frances H. Burnett
Night by Elie Weisel
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

---------

January Wrap-Up

Stacking the Shelves
#20, #21, #22


---------

No comments:

Post a Comment