Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Finds #26


Friday Finds is a blog meme hosted over at Should Be Reading that highlights the books you found and added to your To Be Read list, whether you found them online or in a bookstore and etc. They are not necessarily books that you purchased!

Here are some non-fiction books I've added to my list recently!


(I found the list online and have read 81 of them so far. I would love to make that 100+ before the year is over with.)


Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach
(I think this would be a pretty neat read after Rotters)


The Ghost Map by Steven Johnson
(I think I would enjoy this a lot.)

-----------
What is your favorite non-fiction book? I definitely need to read more non-fiction so recommendations would be very welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment