Sunday, November 23, 2014

Book Blogger Hop (Nov 21 - 27)


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer and this week's question is: 


Do you have any advice for new bloggers?

I'll be honest and say that I am not a 'successful' blogger. I've stuck with it for almost 2 years but I'm really bad at keeping up with reviews which was my original reason for starting a blog. I get so behind on reviews that I tend to just stop writing them at all. I blame the fact that I usually start a new book directly after finishing the last. In the future, I'll have less time to read so hopefully I can focus on writing on more reviews between reading. 

Advice? 
Don't allow blogging to overwhelm you. You don't have to do what everyone else is doing. You don't have to post every day. You don't have to visit and comment on every other blog in hopes that they will return the favor. Just blog for yourself when you feel like it and try not to get too crazy about the details. 
At least, that's the advice I'd give myself. Everyone is different and this advice might not help you at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment