Saturday, August 1, 2020

(ARC) August 2020 TBR & Goals

Hello August!

I'm fully expecting this month to be grueling. We are starting our homeschool year in a couple of days. I'm participating in #ARCAugust. It's hurricane season. It's hot. The spiders are massive. C19 is still a thing. 
I'm sure it's going to be just as fun as the rest of the year.

So, books! 
My TBR is going to be a little ambitious this month.
I'm going to include the books I'm hoping to get to for #ARCAugust and a few others that I might be more prone to grabbing instead. Or library loans that I don't want to return without reading. Et cetera. 



Newer Releases:


Many thanks to Algonquin YR &  Aladdin.


Backlist Books:




Library Loans (Out or on hold)




Here's hoping to knocking some more backlist books off of my TBR! 

Are you participating in ARCAugust? 
Happy reading and have a great month! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh god... SPIDERS?! I usually am not the biggest Netherlands fan, but I'm so grateful that we have all those boring, not creepy, not toxic animals if I compare to other countries...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're HUGE spiders, too! As big as my hand sometimes!
      We really do have a lot of dangerous critters here. If only I were sensible enough to stay indoors! :D

      Delete