Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Read the Rainbow!


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and taken over by That Artsy Girl in 2018.



Books With Colors in the Title


Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
The Priory of the Orange Tree
 by Samantha Shannon
(Sisters Red was one of my first fairytale retellings ever and I still need to read Priory which I bought for my Kindle.)


The Yellow Wallpaper
by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
Across the Green Grass Fields by Seanan McGuire
(The Yellow Wallpaper is a memorable short story and I can't wait for the next Wayward Children story!)


Planet Earth Is Blue by Nicole Panteleakos
Iron Hearted Violet by Kelly Barnhill



Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty
The Little White Horse
by Elizabeth Goudge


Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik
Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson


What color titles did you find?

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment