Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #47


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Ten Books I'd Read With My Book Club If I Had A Book Club

I've tried the book club thing and it's honestly not my cup of tea. 
Well, I've tried online book clubs anyway. I'll get excited about my book buddies starting one, vote for a book I want to read which is never the book chosen, and then never participate because all the books they read are ones I can't get in time or books I've already read.

Here are ten books I'd probably read a lot sooner if I had a real life book club to hold me accountable.

{covers link to Goodreads}









1 comment:

  1. The Casual Vacancy made my TTT list this week too!

    I tried reading The Light Between Oceans, but couldn't get into this topic... It was sort of slow and the topic was difficult to read.

    I think Wild would be a fun book group/club selection.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-id-love-to.html

    ReplyDelete