Saturday, November 5, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #75

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by TYNGA'S REVIEWS that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.
----------------

I missed sharing last week's haul and Saturday is already half over but I didn't want to wait another week or I'd never remember everything I've hauled this week!

GIFTED

My hubby ordered the September Darkness OwlCrate for my birthday but forgot to cancel the subscription! I really wasn't too thrilled with this box at all but I am pretty excited about the exclusive 'Wonderland' themed November box so I'm hoping he'll 'forget' to cancel again! Haha

IN THE MAIL

PURCHASED

Another thrift store haul (of course).


I picked this one up at the Dollar Tree. It's the 3rd book in this particular series but it came with a pretty awesome poster so I'm not mad. I've been slowly collecting these books to read someday.

8 comments:

  1. Sometimes things happen that we forget to do, but sometimes it works out. You got a wonderful selection of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace! I've been so behind on everything lately but I'm trying to get ahead! :)

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS, I spy a Royal Dairies book up there and now I'm freaking out--those books were literally my life when I was in middle school, I loved them so hardcore! I've been considering starting up the collection again, but I'm worried that picking them up NOW, I won't enjoy them as much as I remember enjoying them when I was younger. #booknerdproblems , basically.

    Here's hoping you enjoy your recent bookish acquisitions! Happy book-ing to you in the near future! Here's my Stacking the Shelves, if you're interested--but no worries if you're not! Have a great weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read a couple of them in middle school and really enjoyed them too. Also, the Dear America books that I still have about 6 of! I'm constantly building up a library for my daughter and can't help but grab books that I really enjoyed as a kid. :)

      Thanks so much for stopping by! I will return the favor (but I'm a little late, of course!)

      Delete
  3. Nice haul. Those book crates always look so fun. And Grey Stone looks good (nice cover)!

    I hope the Shannara one is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to be surprised with the subscription boxes, even if it ends up containing a few things I have absolutely no use for (like jewelry). :)

      Delete
  4. OOoh nice! I love the book crates but I always worry about getting a book that I already have or just won't read. Hope you enjoy all the new reads!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The OwlCrate boxes are usually hit or miss with me. I've gotten a couple that I loved but others that I just didn't care for at all.

      Delete