Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #93 - Recent Additions to my Goodreads TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books I've Added To My TBR Recently

I'm going to go with books I've added to my Goodreads TBR list instead of my physical list since I share my hauls here on the blog.


Short Stories from Hogwarts... by J.K. Rowling (+ the 2 others) - I'm not up to date on these but I think they are just ebooks? I prefer to wait until they are physical books to bother buying them though so I probably have a bit of a wait. 


Dream Magic by Joshua Khan - The upcoming sequel to middle grade dark fantasy read, Shadow Magic, which I quite enjoyed. 
Updraft by Fran Wilde - A steampunk fantasy. I don't know much more than that but I really want to read more steampunk.
Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis by Anne Rice - I used to be really into these books but I'm nowhere near caught up so this might never happen. 


The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell - I think this is urban fantasy (set in modern day NY) so not my usual fantasy read but still intriguing. 
The Pressed Fairy Journal of Madeline Cottington by Brian & Wendy Froud - I've been a Froud fan since I was a kid. His illustrations are amazing.
Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer - I think this is a Sleeping Beauty retelling which is not usually my go-to choice but this one sounds 'different' enough to be interesting. 


The Vagrant by Peter Newman - Just a sci-fi dystopian-ish fantasy novel that caught my attention. 
Traveler by L.E. DeLano - Fantasy time travel with the possibility of steampunk pirates.
Frostblood by Elly Blake - This fantasy just sounds really awesome so go check it out. 

I haven't actually added a lot to my Goodreads TBR list lately so I'd love to see what you added to yours! Please leave a link in the comments and I will visit! 

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I included Frostblood on my list this week too. It sounds so good!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I can't wait for Lisa Maxwell's new book! And oooh my goodness! I just saw the new Pressed Fairy Book at the store last weekend!! I sooo want a copy of that one! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Updraft sounds good. I've read a few steampunk books before and am looking for more to explore. It seems like I am always adding books to my ever growing reading wishlist after reading TTT threads like this week's TTT post.

    Here's my TTT post for the week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/11/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-ive-added-to.html

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dream Magic and Updraft both look good. I'd like to read more steampunk too. I also think Traveler looks good- I just saw that one yesterday on another blog and it caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete