Sunday, December 1, 2019

The Sunday Post - 2019 Week 48 - Hello December!


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
and is a chance to share news, both new and old!

Hey there, bloggers!

How is it December already? I'm ready for a new year but I suppose I must get through the holidays first. 
Am I ready? Not really. 
Am I going to have any time for anything other than Christmas activities? Noooo.
Please tell me why we must cram ALL our family visits into the busiest time of the year? It's cold and dark and everyone is grumpy. 
But,
I'm looking forward to cuddling up with my Little to read Christmas stories (we're especially excited for How Winston Delivered Christmas) and watch Christmas movies. Baking cookies and making all the warm soups together. Decorating the tree with our homemade ornaments and making more to replace the old! It'll be a fun one. :)


I hope those of you that celebrated had a safe and stress-free Thanksgiving! 


Currently Reading:


Recently Finished:


What I'd Love to Read in December:

Recent Posts:
My November Reading Wrap Up! 

What I'm Listening To:

She Don't Dance by Everyone You Know(Not my usual music but it's upbeat and I can't get it out of my head.)

Recently Watched:
If you haven't seen the new Christmas film, Klaus, on Netflix, you should! It's such a cute story and definitely worth the watch! 
We also joined millions of others in the new Disney+ craze and have watched quite a few Frozen shorts in anticipation of seeing Frozen 2, but we also watched Noelle, which ended up being super cute and very funny.



Hopefully, I'll get around to sharing another Sunday Post in December but if not, I hope you all have a safe and wonderful month!
Happy holidays!


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment