Sunday, February 16, 2020

The Sunday Post - 2020 Week 7 - A Bit Late


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
and is a chance to share news, both new and old!

Hey there, bloggers!

I'm getting this up really late on Sunday night!
The past few days have been extra busy with Valentine's Day, a birthday to celebrate, and a zoo adventure, and I wasn't able to update this post before now! I can hardly remember the earlier part of the week now but I did get some gardening done. We cleaned up our veggie plot to plant our latest seedlings and repotted some ornamental plants for our porch!

Currently Reading:



I'm reading Born A Crime for some challenge or other and enjoying it a lot. I also decided to finish up some of my extra-long series so I'm continuing Poldark with the 4th book, Warleggan

Recently Finished:

We finished The Willoughby's and will have a review up for it this week! 

Recently Posted Reviews:


We borrowed Little Legends: Exceptional Men in Black History by Vashti Harrison to read for Black History Month because we loved her previous Little Leaders books and received Harriet Tubman by Barbara Kramer from NatGeoKids to read and review as well.

We got a little nostalgic with Thomas the Train: The Very First Stories by Reverend W. Audry and cheered on our love of baby animals with We Love Babies! by Jill Esbaum, which we also received from NatGeoKids!
What I'm Watching:My Little is obsessed with Moana again right now. I'll only let her watch it once a day (screentime can be a struggle!) so she sings the songs for the rest of the day. Haha! I haven't had any late night tv time at all this week!

What I'm Listening To:

I can't remember if I've ever shared Tash Sultana here but I'm in love with her energy and talent. This one ('Seven' fron the album, Flow State) is wordless and rather chill but upbeat.


Apologies for the late post and not possibly getting around to blog visits a day late. Have a great week!

Follow

3 comments:

  1. I like your topic. I haven’t read any of these, but I’ll probably read One :) thanks for sharing.. Corona Virus

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of the books in this post look so good! I need to read more kid lit!

    ReplyDelete