Saturday, February 29, 2020

February 2020 Wrap Up


Goodbye February!

I feel like I didn't read a lot this month but I did do a lot of creative writing as well as writing and reviewing here on the blog. I posted seventeen reviews this month and kept up with the weekly Sunday Post, though I posted one of those later in the day.
We fit in a few fun adventures, including a zoo, a wildlife park, and a wildlife refuge. We saw manatees at all three and took my aunt who visited from the west coast to see them as well. I didn't get to do any real hiking this month thanks to schedules and the weather but hopefully, I'll be able to make up for it in March!


Books I Finished in February:


Chapter Books I Read Aloud in February:



Started but haven't finished:



Reviews I posted this month:
I would usually add the book covers but I'm going to be quick this month and list them instead. 





Challenge Progress:
I didn't make progress in every challenge so I'm just recapping some of my numbers here.

ABC Challenge
8/26

New Release Challenge
3/25

PopSugar Reading Challenge
5/50

1001 Books to Read Before You Grow Up List
158/1001
7 new in February


FEBRUARY MUSIC
I love music. Music heals.
I'm always on the lookout for something new and would like to keep track somewhere besides my bujo so here are my latest faves!

links to youtube


Seven  by  Tash Sultana
Verite  by  Claire Laffut
Adelaide  by  Requin Chagrin
My Love Was Like the Rain  by  Lapsley



How was your February?
What was your favorite read of the month?
See you tomorrow!

Follow

1 comment:

  1. I’m glad you got to have a few adventures in February. That’s more than what I did last month. Happy March!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete