Saturday, April 4, 2020

Stacking the Shelves 2020 #1




Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews & Reading Reality


Hello readers!
I haven't done a Stacking the Shelves in forever but realized I really should have kept up with them! They help me keep track of what I've received and have to read so I'm going to try to make it a habit again from time to time.

In My Mailbox

Purchased
I made a BookOutlet order at the end of Feb/beginning of March when Covid19 was just starting to get around the US, and I kind of wish I had made it a bigger order because I'm a little nervous to order again at this point but I made this order half for me, half for my daughter. We got some picture books, activity books, journals, How to Draw books, etc (some not pictured) to keep us a little busy through all the self-isolation.





Goodreads Giveaways

Many thanks to Farrar Straus Giroux & Celadon Books!
Review Copies


Special thanks to Tailwind Publishing, Amulet Books, Abrams Books, and National Geographic Kids!! 


Amazon Freebies


These are the popular authors / books I've come across in the past couple of days but I don't keep up with the freebie lists very often so I don't know what's new and what's been free for a while! 


That's it for now!
What did you get in the mail this week?




Follow

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an awesome haul! Lots of new pretties! I hope you enjoy them all!!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got quite a lot of freebies this week too! :)

    Enjoy your new books!
    My Book Haul! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always see those Disney Twisted Tales around, and I am very curious about them! The Frozen one sounds cool - what if Elsa and Anna never knew each other?! I might have to read that!

    xo A Darker Shade of Rosie

    ReplyDelete