Saturday, May 30, 2020

Stacking the Shelves 2020 #2





Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Hello readers!

I feel like one of the only bookworms that didn't order a ton of books while staying at home in the past few months but I did finally give in and order from BookOutlet!  I love their prices and my daughter loves the chapter books as well as the fun and educational material they have to offer! We ended up with some children's books, how-to-draw books, a kids reading journal (with bookmarks!), a shell collector's box that came with postcards and a journal, a RoyalHorticultureSociety stationary pad (I'm a paper addict), and more!

The other half of my order should be here asap so I'll have more to share next week!


WON / GIFTED
I finished this the other day and LOVED it!
It's a historical fiction horror novel set on both the Titanic and Britannic. 
I'll have a review up later this week!

Many thanks to FFBC & Transworld Digital!

NETGALLEY

A few goodies approved and read to my mini. 
Many thanks to Quarto, Sourcebooks Kids, & Tundra Books!

That's all, folks! 
Did you add any good books to your shelves this week?
Feel free to share in the comments!

Follow

6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Yeah, I haven't been buying an overly large amount of books because of everything happening. Ironically, it might be less since most of my new releases have yet to go on sale online and I can fathom paying full price for books when they're normally at least 15-20% off online somewhere! So I keep my list and try to check on these January-May releases periodically. A February one went on sale last month...so I figure I just have to keep waiting patiently. Lol.

    Hope you enjoy all the lovely new reads!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy how much this has all changed! I've been too distracted to pay attention to new releases much and it's starting to catch up with me!
      Have a great week, Jessica! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to see you really loved The Deep. That's one I'd like to read. And I got a couple Book Outlet hauls this quarantine, but in general, I didn't spend a ton on books. I did buy other things online though. LOL

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it if you get around to reading it! It was my favorite read of the month! :)

      Delete
  3. I went on to BookOutlet a few days ago and was so tempted to order something. I love them, but I have way too many unread books sitting around. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true with the temptations! I'm trying not to order so much for myself anymore because I already have so much to read! :)

      Delete