Sunday, May 31, 2020

May 2020 Reading Wrap Up

May 2020 Reading Wrap Up

Another month has flown by and I'm left feeling like I didn't get all that much accomplished except for in the garden!
The weather has turned and it is muggy and rainy now so I may be stuck inside more. I'm hoping that translates into more time to read and write!


Books I Read In May

Chapter Books I Read Out Loud

Books I Started But Haven't Finished:

April: +4
May: +3

Saga
Monstress
Fantastic Mr Fox

April: +1
May: + 1

The Deep
Deeplight*
April: +1 = 8/50
May: +0

Read Harder Challenge
7/24
April: +1
May: +0

1001 Books to Read Before You Grow Up__/1001
April: +1
May: +0




May Music:
I love music. Music heals.
I'm always on the lookout for something new that speaks to me and here's what I listened to the most this month.
 links to youtube

Lovers - Timecop 1983 ft. SeaWaves
Touch - Ghostly Kisses
Leave Like That - SMYL
Draw Your Swords - Angus & Julia Stone
Underwater - Sidewalks & Skeletons



What was your favorite read of the month?

Follow

4 comments:

  1. I hope you're going to have a great next month, over here there is actually much more sun, so I'm happy about that!
    Is there a specific reason why you didn't finish Charly and the Chocolate Factory (yet?)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Apologies for the late reply!)
      I read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to my daughter, just a couple chapters a day, but we finished in June! :)

      Delete
  2. Great month of reading for you!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete