Sunday, May 10, 2020

The Sunday Post - Wk 19 - Mother's Day!


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
and is a chance to share news, both new and old!

Hey there, bloggers!


Happy Mother's Day!

I'm typing this up late!
 I somehow missed a day and thought it was Saturday! No worries, though. It's been a good day. My daughter and I planted flowers and then played in the family pool we set up to keep cool in since we will be avoiding the overpacked springs this year.

I spent the week moving my library/shelves from one side of the house to the other and I'm still organizing and shelving them now, while also purging because I have a few too many overflow stacks. The project is helping keep me busy but there are more books than I can even count at this point. 


I haven't had the best blogging week. I got a few reviews up but I'm behind on others and haven't had the time to catch up. I'll try to reply and visit all the Sunday Posts in the next day or so!


Currently Reading:

Recently Finished:

Recently Posted Reviews:


We read and reviewed Bruce's Big Move by Ryan T. Higgins, Plant the Tiny Seed by Christie Matheson, and Grow Kind by Jon Lasser was from Netgalley. I snatched up the first issue of the adult graphic novel Saga by Brian K. Vaughn on Kindle for Free Comic Book Day.

What I'm Watching:
My 5yo and I watched the movie adaptation to Fantastic Mr. Fox after finishing the chapter book by Roald Dahl yesterday and I've been watching Taboo with Tom Hardy on Hulu at night.

What I'm Listening to:

We Move Forward by The Midnight

Have a great week, readers!

Follow

4 comments:

  1. Ah, a book cleanse should be good for you! Though it would be fun to count at this particular point! Lol. It took me several weekends to get the titles of every book I own and put it into a spreadsheet to keep better track of things! On rare occasions, I find I miss one as I'm about to read it. lol. But they're 99.99% there! Lol!

    Happy Reading this week!


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day! Pool time sounds pretty good. :)

    I loved Roald Dahl as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day! Sounds like you had a nice time by the pool. I'm always trying to manage my books/shelves, too! It's an ongoing process. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete