Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Releases I'm Looking Forward To!


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and taken over by That Artsy Girl in 2018. 

Hey bloggers!

I have not been keeping up with new releases like I used to so there are a couple of early 2021 thrown in here. 


Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2020

Bridge of Souls (Cassidy Blake #3)  by  Victoria Schwab
(So I thought this was coming out in Sept but now the pub date is March 2, 2021. *side eye*)
&
The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue  by  V.E. Schwab (October 6, 2020 from Tor)


Fable by Adrienne Young
(September 1, 2020 by Wednesday Books)
&
Across the Green Grass Fields (Wayward Children #6) by Seanan McGuire
(January 12, 2021 by Tor)


A Sky Beyond the Storm (An Ember in the Ashes #4)  by  Sabaa Tahir
(December 1, 2020)
&
Lobizona  by  Romina Garber


What new releases are you looking forward to?
Feel free to link to your TTT in the comments!


Follow

4 comments:

  1. I've never read anything by V.E. Schwab, but I've seen her newest book on all kinds of lists today! Maybe I need to check it out ...

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fable has an amazing cover! I hope the story is just as good.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Come Tumbling Down but I love the Wayward Children series and the cover of Across the Green Grass Fields!

    ReplyDelete