Monday, June 1, 2020

June 2020 TBR & Goals


 This year has both flown by and crawled by murderously slow. 
It's also messed with my schedule so badly that I feel scatterbrained unless I have a clear to-do list set before me. I haven't focused on a TBR at all this year and my reading has suffered from it. So, I've decided to start, to get my reading and goals back on the right track with a TBR list. 

MY JUNE 2020 TBR
I was provided with some of these books for review.

I started Deeplight last month but it wasn't a good month for concentrating on what I was reading so I'm currently working on finishing that now! I'm excited to continue the Explorer Academy series and Glass Town: The Imaginary World of the Brontes by Isabel Greenberg is my graphic novel read for the month. 
We Are Power: How Nonviolent Activism Changes the World by Todd Hasak Lowy seems like a very timely read with the protests going on right now so that will be my nonfiction read for the month!

As for the children's / picture books I review here regularly, I have a few Netgalley picks to get to so I'll share those as well! 


I'm planning on being more active here this month so keep an eye out for these reviews and more!
Have a great June and Happy Reading!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment