Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #87 - Ten Things About Me



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Ten Facts About Me

I love how these Top Ten's get us all interacting with each other. This is such a great community and I love talking books with you all! Perhaps this will be a chance to learn a little more about each other.
--------
I've started countless stories in my lifetime but haven't finished a single one, unless you count the picture book I wrote and illustrated in elementary school. 

I can't sleep without a fan running. I need the white noise and circulating air. 

A few of my obsessions (other than books, of course) include trees, old houses, and paper. 

I really enjoy making things. I craft a lot. I will basically try to re-create anything at least once.

The first thing I went out and bought when I found out I was pregnant was a picture book for my daughter. 

I hate hate hate doing dishes. I have a dirty dish washing phobia or something. Thank goodness for dishwashers. 

I'm an empath. Depending on the person or how long I'm around a person I can 'feel' their emotions, even if they are not outwardly showing them. It's exhausting and is one of the biggest reasons why I avoid people. 

I've never been on a plane or train. 

I hate wearing shoes. I'm okay with sandals but I'd rather be barefoot. I have a drawer full of socks for winter though because my feet are basically icicles. 

I like to sleep in pitch black darkness. Lovely, lovely darkness. 
--------
Ok, so I struggled with that a bit. I kept deleting things because I'm weird and I'll probably chase you all off. Haha!
So, got any weird, awesome, or bookish things to share about yourself? I'd love to get to know you a little better. :)

3 comments:

  1. I like your post this week. I like crafting too. I'm a knitter and have been knitting the past two years... I've also done scrapbooking.

    I had to keep my TTT post book related as I couldn't decide which personal stuff to share about me... Too difficult to decide what to share.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/07/top-ten-tuesday-ten-facts-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all... YES! My fellow shoe hater! I literally only wear flip flops unless I'm going to the gym and I am barefoot 100% of the time at home. I do not understand how people wear socks either, though. I hate them!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a friend who sleeps with the aircon on all through the year! Winter or summer. Also because of the white noise. I also love TTT! And to always meet you here. Here are Ten Things you probably did not know about me: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2016/07/the-ten-wonders-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete