Thursday, July 28, 2016

COYER PROGRESS UPDATE

The COYER Summer Vacation Challenge is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!

Runs from June 18th to September 2nd!

My Sign Up & Goals Post

I've been slacking on actually participating in this challenge. I'm reading books and that's the ultimate goal, and I chime in on the Facebook posts from time to time. but that's about it. I wanted to join in on the COYER BINGO but I didn't read much at all in July. I missed the Twitter parties because I wasn't home. There's probably a lot more that I'm missing out on as well because I just haven't been keeping up with the mini-challenges and stuff. 

I have been keeping track of what I've read at least. In my sign up and goals post, I decided that I would try to read 16-20 books in all.

Books Read in June (during COYER)


Books Read in July


Currently Reading


I'm hoping August is my month for COYER. I'm going to try to visit the website more and join in on all the fun. I also hope to read a lot more. I want to focus on horror reads in September and October so August is my month to knock out the majority of my review books and at least some of the books in my TBR pile. 

Are you participating in COYER? How are you doing so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment