Wednesday, July 1, 2020

July 2020 TBR & Goals

Hello July!
So we begin the second half of the year 2020. 

There's a lot going on in my life at the moment so this month may be up in the air. I also really need to find the time to set aside to actually read. In the past I would just fit it in where I could--while cooking or eating or watching my daughter play in her fairy garden--but with so many changes from COVID to the weather, I've been stretched thin and reading less and less. So, I'm determined to set aside a half-hour a day, at least, to get back into the daily habit.

My July 2020 TBR

I need to continue this awesome series that I received from the publisher!

I mentioned reading these this summer in my Summer TBR Top Ten and Hiaasen has a new novel coming out soon so I'm eager to continue working my way through his books!

Elysium Girls was a giveaway win but I grabbed The Mulberry Tree from Netgalley so I'll probably get to the latter sooner than later.

The Shadows by Alex North is one I won from Goodreads and need to read asap, especially since it releases later this week, and White Fragility is one I want to read but need to get my hands on a copy still. Hopefully, that will be this month.


If I do get through these, I may dig into some Kristin Hannah off my shelf.


That's about all, folks. Subject to change.
Add kidlit and mix thoroughly.


What's on your TBR for this month?

Follow

1 comment: