Saturday, July 4, 2020

Stacking the Shelves 2020 #4





Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Here's a little haul from the past month or so!

Purchased
I don't have much spending power right now but I grabbed this last month while it was on sale.
It covers a lot of eye-opening topics and includes a 28-day journaling challenge. 


In My Mailbox

Many thanks to Aladdin Books and Walker Books for these MG reads!

For Review
Many thanks to Netgalley and Walker Books!

Kindle Freebies

We read and reviewed the picture book version of Hidden Figures last year but snagged a free copy for rereads!

Library Loans
My library has been fully opened since the beginning of May and I had a million newly-purchased books on hold before COVID so some of them have come in since then! Here's some of what I have out (and definitely plan on reading) right now.


And that's about it!
What have you added to your shelves recently?

Follow

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice new reads! All totally new to me ones but I hope you enjoy each and every one of them!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mulberry Tree looks like it could be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious about Me and White Supremacy; I've heard good things! I hope it's worth it.

    My weekly roundup post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worked through Me and White Supremancy this past month and found it to be a worthwhile read. I hope you will too. The Mulberry Tree has a great cover and sounds good. I will have to check that one out. I hope you enjoy all your new books! I hope you have a great week. Stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete