Sunday, July 5, 2020

The Sunday Post - 2020 Week 27 - 4th of July


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
and is a chance to share news, both new and old!


Hey there, bloggers!
Here's my week at a glance!



Currently Reading:


Recent Posts & Reviews:

Top Ten Tuesday: New Releases
June Reading WrapUp
July TBR & Goals
Stacking the Shelves



We read and reviewed the nonfiction picture book,
Even More Lesser Spotted Animals by Martin Brown, and StarWars: The Galaxy Needs You by Caitlin Kennedy as well as our latest chapter book read, Daisy's Decorating Dilemma (Wild Fairies #1) by Brandi Dougherty.


What I'm Watching:
I watched the 2006 version of Sense & Sensibility on Hulu recently and Hunderby started playing on its own right after but was so oddly funny that I ended up hooked on.
We've also rewatched Charlotte's Web a couple of times already since my daughter loved the story so much!


Off the Blog:

This week was a little better in real life and in blog posts but I didn't get much writing done for this upcoming week and I'm still catching up on replies from the past week.

We got out for another early morning hike this week. We didn't see as much wildlife this time around but we did see the tiniest little fawn. So cute.

As for the weekend holiday, we planned a nice lowkey day at home, to swim in the pool, grill, and hang out in the yard. It rained on and off but we were still able to make a nice day out of it and lit off fireworks before bed, which my daughter ended up loving! She hasn't stopped talking about them!


How has your week treated you?
Feel free to share your Sunday Post links in the comments!
Follow

10 comments:

  1. Your day sounded lovely...and I hope you have a great week of books. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good weekend. We had to watch fireworks on TV since most local ones were canceled. It was still a good low-key holiday.


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hike sounds wonderful. I need to check out your current watch. Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have Me and White Supremacy on my list. I'm going to hop over to Goodreads and look. 📚

    Have a wonderful new week. 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend, fireworks sound great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also had a very chill July 4. I hung out in the yard and ate tons of food. I hope you have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you guys had a nice Fourth. And isn't that funny when you sorta just start a show or it auto-plays and it turns out good? :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like such a relaxing holiday weekend. I’m glad you weren’t totally rained out. So cute that your daughter loved the fireworks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great way to spend the weekend.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a nice, chilled, week! I hope this coming week is a good one for you too. I haven't heard of Hunderby before... I'll need to look it up!

    ReplyDelete