Monday, January 6, 2014

Series I Started & Series I Finished in 2013

I probably should have gotten all my 2013 posts done before the new year but I was so busy that last week of the year with Christmas, family visits, and birthdays so I'm doing them now!
 
 
First of all, I'd like to start with the series that I finished in 2013 because I want to feel like I've accomplished at least something book related this year besides reading an 1000+ page book.

SERIES I FINISHED IN 2013
 
The Books of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series by Michael Scott
Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth
Delirium trilogy by Lauren Oliver
 
 
SERIES I STARTED IN 2013
(sooo many!)

Alex Verus series by Benedict Jacka (1/3)
Warm Bodies series by Isaac Marion (1/?)
The Host series by Stephanie Meyer (1/?)
The Deeds of the Ariane Novellas by Barbara Cool Lee (1/?)
Niebla series by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (1/?)
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones (1/?)
Miss Peregrine's Home... by Ransom Riggs (1/2)
Mouse Guard graphic novel series by David Petersen (2/?)
Fairytale Retellings by Jackson Pearce (1/4)
The Chemical Garden series by Lauren DeStefano (1/not finishing this series ever)
The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey (1/2+)
Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan (1/4?)
Spellcaster by Claudia Gray (1/2+)
The Books of Beginning by John Stephens (2/3)
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes (2/4)
Alfred Kropp series by Rick Yancey (1/?)
The Monstrumologist series by Rick Yancey (2/3)
The Lizzie Blaylock Books by Michael Gallagher (1/?)
Widdershins Adventures by Ari Marmell (1/?)
The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater (1/?)
The Archived by Victoria Schwab (1/2+)
His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers (1/2+)
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (1/6)
Between(the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea) series by April Tucholke (1/?)
All the Wrong Questions series by Lemony Snicket (1/4)


I'm really hoping that I can fit in some of these series to finish this year! I'm going to have to try my best to NOT start any new series in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment