Friday, January 3, 2014

The Book Genre Challenge 2014

 
The Book Genre Challenge 2014
hosted by Eternal-Books (tumblr)
 
I don't know if I'll be able to follow this challenge throughout the year but I'm going to try and I thought I'd share it with you guys since it's such an awesome idea for a book challenge!
 
 
I personally don't read much contemporary, romance, or steampunk so I'll think about either changing that genre or finding something out of my comfort zone to read for those genres.
 


 
You can contact Eternal-Books for more information HERE
but if you don't have Tumblr, feel free to ask me questions here
Or if you'd like to do this without joining Tumblr, feel free to keep track of your books on your blog and link back to this post so I can see and discuss what you are reading and vice versa!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm actually going by this challenge for a read this month!
    I'm reading Cinder in August which is a Fairy-tale retelling! :)

    ReplyDelete