Friday, January 10, 2020

2020 Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge


Hello readers! 

Apparently, I can't get enough reading challenges right now and Beat the Backlist is one of my faves so I'm definitely participating in it as well as Tackle My TBR  this year!

I've whipped up a visual list of books from my physical shelves (even though any format counts) over on my ListChallenges if you'd like to see what I plan on reading for the challenge this year!



The Rules:

>Books must be published in 2019 or earlier.
No 2020 releases!

>You must start and finish the book in 2020 for it to count!

Any format counts as long as it's published in 2019 or before.
 Rereads count. Borrowed books count.
The rules aren't very strict.

Official Challenge Tags
#BeatTheBacklist
#BeatTheBacklist2020
#BTB2020


Team Challenges
Joining and participating in a team is optional. 
Submit your finished books to earn points for your team. 

I've opted to join The Borrowers because they needed more members and because I always have books checked out from the library and they usually take priority over my own books!

There's also a photo challenge, BINGO, and more! I don't know how active I will be with all of them but I am going to actually try to go beyond just reading books for this challenge in 2020! 

NovelKnight's Beat the Backlist challenge runs from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 so feel free to JOIN IN at any time!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment