Sunday, January 19, 2020

The Sunday Post - 2020 Week 3


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
and is a chance to share news, both new and old!

Hey there, bloggers!

It's been a week.
My Little caught the bug going around and I'm afraid all my efforts to avoid it too have failed. I was able to get some extra reading in while resting, at least. It's been beautiful weather here so I'm a little bummed about missing out on our planned hike this week. Instead, we set up our fairy garden and planted seeds for Spring (which seems to be here awfully early).


Currently Reading:

Our current chapter book:

Recently Finished:

Recently watched:



I finally got to see Joker and thought it was brilliant.
My Little and I watched Togo, which honestly made me cry, and Maleficent 2, which I also loved.
Give me all the anti-heroes!

What I'm Listening To:

Phosphorescent - "Song for Zula"
I recently rediscovered this old favorite and it's been stuck in my head all week. 

Have a great week! Happy reading!
Follow

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you got sick too! It's definitely that time of year where everyone is getting sick. This is why I avoid people in wintertime especially, lol! I hope you get better soon!

    Happy Reading this week!

    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you got sick. I hope you feel better soon!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no hope you both are feeling better soon! Togo looks cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you recover quickly, at least you had good books to keep you company.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete