Saturday, January 4, 2020

2020 Tackle My TBR Reading Challenge



Hello readers!


I am always looking for motivation to read more of my own books and since I didn't read as many as I would have liked in 2019, I'm determined to do so in 2020! 

I buy secondhand and discounted books a lot and purchased over 200 books just in 2019 but ended up reading books that I borrowed from the library instead so I'm determined to focus on reading more of the books I already own this year. 


About the Challenge:
This is a year-long challenge and you can sign up anytime before the end of November of 2020!

The goal is to read at least ONE book a month from your TBR. Any format counts!


You don't have to be a blogger to participate! You can track your progress on Goodreads, FB, Instagram, or whatever platform you're comfortable with! 



SOCIAL MEDIA HASHTAG

#TackleMyTBR2020



The Challenge Levels


Safety: read 12 TBR books
Blitz: read 13-24 TBR books
First Down: read 25-36 TBR books
Field Goal: read 37-48 TBR books
Hail Mary: read 49-60 TBR books
Touchdown: read 61+ TBR books

And BONUS LEVELS

Extra Point: review half of the TBR books you read
Two-Point Conversion: review all the TBR books you read



Monthly Themes

Following the monthly themes is not required and the prompts can be interpreted however you want! 

I'll be tracking my progress here on the blog in my monthly wrap-ups and my Reading Challenge Roundup!

Be sure to check out the Tackle My TBR SIGN UP POST on KimberlyFayeReads' blog for more information! 

No comments:

Post a Comment