Sunday, January 5, 2020

The Sunday Post - 2020 Week 1


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
and is a chance to share news, both new and old!

Hey there, bloggers!

Happy New Year!
So... new year, new me BOOKS!
I've been in a reading slump thanks to all the holiday jazz but I am hoping to really dig into my TBR this month. I love being able to start over with my lists, like taking a breath of fresh air and clearing my head. I'm looking forward to great new reads! 

With the new year, I've been busy writing up lots of new posts for challenges, reviews, and more. 

New posts on the blog:
2019 End of the Year Survey
2019 Reading Wrap-Up
2020 TBR & Goals
ABC Challenge
2020 New Releases Challenge
Tackle My TBR Challenge

Coming Up:
2020 Read Harder Challenge
Looking For Yesterday by Alison Jay (picture book review)


Currently Reading


Reading to my Little

Currently Watching
We recently started The Witcher and I'm enjoying it so far but can't watch consistently so I'm also watching You (Season 2) on the side since I read the sequel, Hidden Bodies, last year.



I'm looking forward to new adventures (I'm probably on one right now so forgive me if I'm late to linking up and replying to comments!) and whatever this year has in store for me.
Happy reading!

Also, I forgot to schedule this so I'm coming at you a few days late because I was roughing it out in the wild all weekend! Had to get our first few adventures and hikes in the first week to start the year off right!
Follow

1 comment:

  1. You're brave! I'm definitely not the rough-it type ;) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete