Thursday, August 15, 2013

Apologies

Many apologies to my followers for being MIA a lot for the past few weeks. I'm stuck in the busiest parts of buying a house, moving, and the plethora of responsibilities that those major life-changers entail. I just have not had the time to update the blog or write up my reviews. When life moves along at a breakneck pace like this, the little things have to take the backburner. I've only finished TWO books this month and one of those was started in July! That's how busy I've been! That's the least amount of books I've read half-way through the month so far this year! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on everything, including my TBR pile, which keeps steadily growing.

I promise to have a Freebie Friday & Stacking the Shelves post up in the next couple of days!
Don't give up on me! I'll be back soon!

(The worst part of this all is slowly packing up my 1000+ books! I don't like having half-empty shelves! But sacrafices have to be made for the betterment of life and living space!)

No comments:

Post a Comment