Sunday, November 30, 2014

Book Blogger Hop (Nov 28 - Dec 4)



The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer and this week's question is: 


Do you visit the same blogs each week or do you branch out and try to find new blogs?

It really depends.

I follow a lot of book blogs via Bloglovin' and sometimes it will suggest other book blogs to follow and I do. I visit a lot of the same blogs that I've been following for years that I found through Tumblr, etc. and I do tend to search out my favorites.

But I do occasionally visit a new blog through some meme or other (think Top Ten Tuesday or Stacking the Shelves) and comment on their post and follow if their blog is new to me. I also visit and follow the blogs of people who leave comments and links on my TTT & STS posts. 

I actually love following new blogs because there are so many unique perspectives on different books and I love to read everyone's reviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment