Friday, December 30, 2016

Books I Read in 2016 (on ListChallenges)


You didn't really think I was going to list all of the books I read here, did you? That would seriously take forever! Thankfully, there is a handy dandy interactive site called ListChallenges!

I'm a little obsessed with ListChallenges.com and have wasted countless hours there clicking books I've read on random lists. 
I really can't help it. I even use it to keep track of books I've read from specific popular lists like the 1001 Books to Read Before You Die List. 

I've been adding to this list all year and finally had a chance to publish it so I really wanted to share with you all and turn you onto this obsession of clicking so I don't feel so alone because it's awesome and reminds me of all the books I need to read.

StacyRenee's List of Books Read in 2016


Go forth and see how many of these 100 books you have read in the past!
Disclaimer:
 Now you get to see how many children's books I read this year.
No judging! They are really fun to read! 

2 comments:

  1. You actually have a nice mix of books. but I will say some of those MG covers are fabulous- I don't know what it is but lately MG's seem to have such great cover art! And I've even read a few of the books on your list. :)

    Have a great New Years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've probably just been judging books by their covers a little too much this year but gosh, those covers really drew me in so I couldn't help it! I ended up reading a ton of really good books though!
      Happy New Year!!! :D

      Delete