Sunday, May 28, 2017

The Sunday Post #62 - Memorial Day Weekend

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things you received, share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead, and more.

Hey there, bloggers! I feel like I've been gone for ages.
I had some issues with my ancient laptop as well as my email but I'm back and hoping to catch up on everything as soon as possible! I have so much to do now that it's overwhelming. I'm just going to take baby steps though.
My garden is doing great but we are in a drought so I've had to water by hand twice a day all month. Very time consuming considering that I have hundreds of plants. We finally did get some rain earlier this week and it was a plant-saver.
I have no plans for Memorial Day this year but we did set up the pool yesterday so I imagine we will be swimming a lot!


Recent Posts
I've only recently had access to my blog again but I did get a review of A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas up! 

New To My Shelves
A post shared by Lazy Day Lit (@lazydaylit) on

Recently Read

Currently Reading

Currently Watching
I've been seeing some of you guys mention this show and it's on Netflix now so I dug right in. I'm already hooked.

I'm also watching Into The Badlands with my hubby. We're not very far but it's pretty good. 

Have a great week, readers! :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. And you got some great new books. Spy a couple I'd too. I plan to do some swimming and sprucing up the flower beds. We got a huge rain earlier in the week and weeds are thriving. I'm following Into The Badlands and really like it. Didn't think I would since my son doesn't care for it.
    Have a lovely holiday weekend.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back! I really need to watch Riverdale someday!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Riverdale and I've been curious about the Redwall books, but I've never read them. Hope you get lots of swimming time!

    ReplyDelete