Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday #112 - MUSIC


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

It's been a minute or two since I've participated in a Top Ten Tuesday around here! 

This week's prompt is an Audio Freebie 
and since I'm not big on audiobooks and have listened to maybe five tops,
I'm going to use this to share some of my eclectic music tastes. 

Who else listens to music while reading, writing, and basically all day?

Anyway, here are some of my latest favorite songs. The ones I discovered recently and keep on repeat.

Chet Faker - House Atriedes

TENDER - Machine

Tash Sultana - Free Mind

Sleep Party People - I'm Not Human At All

The Neighbourhood - The Beach

Waterstrider - Twice (Little Dragon cover)
[My fave Little Dragon song]

HKG Knights - Leave it for Sweet

TENDER - Fear of Falling Asleep

A Perfect Circle - Disillusioned

ALT J - Taro


What is your favorite song RIGHT NOW?
What is your favorite song of all time?
I'm always open to music recommendations! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm not an audiobook reader either. Though I don't really listen to music outside my car either! And that has been updated in a long time! Lol! So I picked my own totally different topic! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Music always helps me get through my day but I totally understand not listening to it too! Loved your prompt choice! :D

      Delete
  2. I'd never heard of any of these musicians or songs before. Thank you for introducing them to me.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I love finding new stuff to listen to! :)

      Delete