Tuesday, February 1, 2022

LazyDayLit's February 2022 TBR & Reading Goals


FEBRUARY

I'm posting this almost a week late.
We had a tragic loss in the family and the grief has made it so difficult to focus. I'm trying to catch up now. 

Here's some of what I have to choose from this month:


For Review:



Many thanks to  Gallery Books for the chance to read this! 


Current Library Loans:




From My Shelves:




Are you reading anything for Black History Month?


You can keep up with what I am reading over on Bookstagram @LazyDayLit


Follow

1 comment:

  1. I'm truly sorry for your loss. You are lucky to get the FC Andrews book.I am currently reading Bearing The Cross: Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights movement and I have to say its fantastic,also a Pulitzer winner.

    ReplyDelete